South Park Towelie You're a Towel Crew Neck Sweatshirt
You’re a towel. … Whether you are snacking on some munchies or watching South Park, you will love wearing this South Park Towelie You're a Towel Crew Neck Sweatshirt more than Towelie enjoys throwing out this classic insult.
- Made of: 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This sweatshirt features double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs, 1 x 1 rib with spandex, and a convenient tear-away label. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease and tailored with air jet yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie