South Park Randy I Thought This Was America Crew Neck Sweatshirt
What, I’m not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was America! No matter where you go, show support for Randy Marsh and his memorable speech with this South Park Randy I Thought This Was America Crew Neck Sweatshirt. Perfect for chilly days outside or relaxing afternoons watching South Park, this sweatshirt was made for the biggest Randy fans.
- Made of: 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This sweatshirt features double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs, 1 x 1 rib with spandex, and a convenient tear-away label. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease and tailored with air jet yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.