South Park Kyle Cardboard Cutout Standee
Are you saying that you don't have a South Park Kyle Standee?! Whether you place it in your media room, living room, office or bedroom, this Kyle Standee gives this clinically-depressed facephiliac on Prozac an important place in your home.PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Dimensions: 44” x 26”
- Easel glued to the back to make it free-standing
- Material: Cardboard
- Additional Information: This item is nonrefundable. No returns accepted.
- Return Policy: This item is non-refundable
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico. }
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
Kyle Broflovski has always been considered one of the most intelligent children in South Park, and whenever crazy things are happening there, Kyle and his super best friend, Stan, are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve problems, often with a comforting 'gay little speech', something that has become Kyle's trademark amongst his friends. Like the rest of his family, Kyle is known for his strong moral center and standing up for what he believes in... though not necessarily always to success.
For Kyle’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kyle_Broflovski