South Park Kyle I Learned Something Today Sherpa Blanket
Whether you have one favorite Kyle moral of the day or several, this Kyle I Learned Something Today Sherpa Blanket lets you represent Kyle and all of his wisdom in comfort. Made of ultra-soft sherpa material, this blanket is perfect to cuddle up in while watching South Park.
- You'll never need another blanket! This blanket is the perfect addition to your home, it looks good and is a nice companion on cool nights.
- Made Of: 100% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry for longest life.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Kyle Broflovski has always been considered one of the most intelligent children in South Park, and whenever crazy things are happening there, Kyle and his super best friend, Stan, are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve problems, often with a comforting 'gay little speech', something that has become Kyle's trademark amongst his friends. Like the rest of his family, Kyle is known for his strong moral center and standing up for what he believes in... though not necessarily always to success.
For Kyle’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kyle_Broflovski