South Park Kenny Standee
Buy one, get one 25% off with code BOGO25 for a limited time. Exclusions apply.
Give your media room, dorm or office a killer upgrade with this South Park Kenny Standee. Ideal for selfies, South Park marathons and general decor, this Kenny Standee lets you show some love for one of South Park's unluckiest individuals.PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Dimensions: 44” x 23”
- Easel glued to the back to make it free-standing
- Material: Cardboard
- Additional Information: This item is nonrefundable. No returns accepted.
- Return Policy: This item is non-refundable
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
- This item is non-refundable
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
Kenny McCormick is the poor member of the Four Boys. He almost always wears a hood that muffles his speech, rendering his inappropriate and/or vulgar language unintelligible. Kenny enjoys getting high, looking at Playboys and sniffing paint.
For Kenny’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kenny_McCormick