South Park Cartman Salvation All Over My Face Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Buy one, get one 25% off with code BOGO25 for a limited time. Exclusions apply.
Nothing—not even a bag of Cheesy Poofs—is as satisfying as feeling His salvation all over your face. Just make sure you don’t get any in your eyes to avoid any STDs (Salvation Transmitted Diseases). Comfortable, hilarious, and available in multiple colors, this South Park Cartman Salvation All Over My Face Unisex Short Sleeve T-Shirt will make any South Park fan laugh out loud with each wear.
- You can't go wrong with a classic! This 100% cotton tee will soon become your new favorite shirt to where anywhere you go.
- Made of: 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This shirt features short set-in sleeves and a seamless rib knit collar.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman