South Park Cartman Magazine and a Toilet Tri-Blend T-Shirt
- Super soft and comfortable tri-blend material will make this shirt your new favorite!
- Fit: Slim structure for a modern silhouette - we suggest ordering a size up if you prefer a baggier fit.
- Made of: 50% polyester/25% combed ringspun cotton/25% rayon jersey
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low
- Additional Information: Laundered fabric to avoid shrinkage after washing
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman