South Park Cartman Breaking My Balls 17 oz Pint Glass
Get 20% off with code STAN at checkout!
Did a woman tell you that $8,000 was too much to ask for shoveling snow? Are you getting denied stem cell research deals from universities? Then this South Park Cartman Breaking My Balls Pint Glass was made for you. Capable of holding 17 oz. of your favorite beverage, this pint glass is perfect to bring out when the world keeps breaking your balls.
- Sip your favorite beverage and represent your favorite show with this pint glass!
- Made of: Glass
- Capacity: 17 oz
- Care: Hand wash recommended.
- Additional Information: Standard size and weight.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman