South Park Cartman Bad Kitty Tie-Dye Hooded Sweatshirt
Get 20% off with code AMERICA at checkout!
THAT’S A VERY BAD KITTY! Cartman’s cat may be bad, but this South Park Cartman Bad Kitty Tie-Dye Hooded Sweatshirt is oh-so-good. Made with a cozy material and featuring a fun tie-dye design, this South Park hoodie will quickly become a staple in your style.
- This is the perfect sweatshirt for going out or staying in!
- Made of: 80/20 cotton/polyester
- Care: Due to the unique hand-dyeing process, no two items are exactly alike, some variation should be expected. Wash separately.
- Additional Information: This hooded sweatshirt features 8 oz. Durable Soft Fabric, No-shrink premium cotton, Double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves. Includes matching tie dye drawstring.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman