South Park Towelie Color Block Unisex Hooded Sweatshirt
- This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
- Fit: Relaxed Slim; item generally runs small. We recommend ordering 1-2 sizes up for a baggier fit.
- Made Of: 70% polyester - 27% cotton - 3% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash cold - inside-out - on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie