South Park Butters Son of a Biscuit 16oz Stainless Steel Thermal Travel Mug
Save 20% with code MRHANKEY at checkout!
Is your current travel mug not cutting it? Don't get mad, get this South Park Butters Son of a Biscuit Travel Mug instead! Durable, spacious, and featuring one of Butters famous euphemisms, this travel mug will make any South Park fan smile each time they reach for it.
- Sip your favorite beverage and represent your favorite show with this stainless steel mug!
- Made of: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 16 oz
- Care: Hand wash recommended. Do not microwave.
- Additional Information: Lid features hinged carrying handle and spout seal. Insulated for hot or cold liquids.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Leopold “Butters” Stotch is the boys' innocent little classmate. He is by far the most naive and good-natured of the 4th graders, and for this, he is often shit on. He’s also notorious for being grounded far more often than any other kid, often for circumstances beyond his own control. Despite his good nature, he isn't above joining in on bullying others.
For Butters’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters_Stotch