South Park Exclusive Towelie Funko Pop! Figure Featuring Steven McTowelie
The South Park Shop's Exclusive Limited Edition Steven McTowelie Funko Pop! Figure shows Towelie's alter ego / author Steven McTowelie from Season 10, Episode 5 of South Park, "A Million Little Fibers," which first aired on April 19, 2006. The figure stands approximately 4" tall from the top of his hat to the bottom of his feet, and comes in the classic Funko display box, complete with a South Park Shop exclusive sticker of authenticity. This exclusive Funko Pop! Figure is available in strictly-limited quantities only at the South Park Shop, so don't miss out!
- Approximately 4" tall vinyl figure
- Includes a South Park Shop exclusive sticker on box
- Ages 3+ - WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Not intended for children under 36 months
Looking for more? Don't miss the Steven McTowelie Bundle, featuring the exclusive Steven McTowelie Funko Pop! Figure, plus our exclusive 3D puff print Towelie T-Shirt and a heavyweight metal Towelie Bottle Opener. Shop the bundle here!
- Customers may purchase up to 3 units per order of this item.
- All sales are final on this exclusive figure. No returns and no cancellations.
- Please see our special Funko exclusive FAQ for more details on this exclusive product.
This product ships to the USA and internationally.
- Return Policy: All sales are final on this item. No returns and no cancellations.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie