NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the “South Park 25th Anniversary Concert Viewing Party Sweepstakes” is Snow Commerce, Inc. 1340 Clay St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 United States.
- Eligibility: The “South Park 25th Anniversary Concert Viewing Party Sweepstakes” (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who sign up at https://www.southparkshop.com/pages/south-park-25th-anniversary-concert-viewing-party-sweepstakes and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. Entrants who are at least 18 years of age but deemed as minor in their jurisdiction of legal residents must have parental permission in order to enter. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States (including all 50 states, DC, and Puerto Rico), and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Viacom International Inc. (“Viacom”), Paramount Global (“Paramount”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 29, 2022 at 12:01 AM (EST) and ending on August 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM (PST). All online entries must be received by August 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM (PST).
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.southparkshop.com/pages/south-park-25th-anniversary-concert-viewing-party-sweepstakes. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a Prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You will have two (2) ways to enter theSouth Park 25th Anniversary Concert Viewing Party Sweepstakes using the online form provided at https://www.southparkshop.com/pages/south-park-25th-anniversary-concert-viewing-party-sweepstakes: (a) enter your email address to earn one (1) entry for a chance to win, (b) answer the question to earn one (1) entry for a chance to win. The maximum number of entries per person is two (2). If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Entries”.
- Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner of the Campaign (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected on August 2, 2022 and will win (a) a Bose Smart Soundbar 900 and Bose Bass Module 700, (b) a $100 South Park Shop EGift Card, (c) a food and beverages stipend of $250 to help cover entertaining expenses, and (d) a $100 Paramount+ gift card redeemable towards a Paramount+ subscription for new and existing customers (collectively the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $2,198. Four (4) runner-up winners of the Campaign (the “Runner-Ups”) and together with the Grand Prize Winner, (the “Winners”) will be randomly selected on August 2, 2022 and will each win (a) a pair of custom South Park x Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones and (b) a $100 Paramount+ gift card redeemable towards a Paramount+ subscription for new and existing customers (the “Runner-Up Prizes” and together with the Grand Prize, the “Prizes”). The ARV of each Runner-Up Prize is $529. The specifics of the Prizes shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event that a Prize, as described herein, cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of Prizes or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
- Winner(s) Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor at the end of the Campaign on August 2, 2022. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Sponsor shall have no liability a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return completed documentation (including, without limitation, any affidavits, releases, or tax forms) as required by Sponsor, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected at random from among all remaining Eligible Entries. Receipt by a Winner of a Prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering your email address to sign up, You understand and agree that Sponsor, Viacom and Paramount, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, Viacom or Paramount, and licensees, successors, and assigns of Sponsor, Viacom or Paramount, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Additional Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all Eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Viacom, Paramount and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (the “Indemnitees”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (a) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; or (e) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of The United States of America and Ohio, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Snow Commerce, Inc. 1340 Clay St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 United States. Requests must be received no later than September 1, 2022 11:59PM, PST.