South Park Towelie Standee
Buy one, get one 25% off with code BOGO25 for a limited time. Exclusions apply.
This South Park Towelie Standee will remind you to always bring a towel. No matter where you place it, this standee lets you celebrate Towelie's finest accomplishments, including running a weed farm with Randy Marsh, playing "Funkytown" at a secret government base, and being the most blasted towel you know.PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Dimensions: 47” x 23”
- Easel glued to the back to make it free-standing
- Material: Cardboard
- Additional Information: This item is nonrefundable. No returns accepted.
- Return Policy: This item is non-refundable
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
- This item is non-refundable
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie