South Park Faces of Stan Sherpa Blanket
This cozy South Park Faces of Stan Sherpa Blanket lets you celebrate the many faces of Stan Marsh in ultimate comfort. Featuring ultra-soft sherpa material, this 50" x 60" blanket will keep you nice and toasty as you settle in for a South Park marathon. This eye-catching blanket also makes a great gift for anyone that Stans Stan.
- You'll never need another blanket! This blanket is the perfect addition to your home, it looks good and is a nice companion on cool nights.
- Made Of: 100% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry for longest life.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh