South Park Butters Is My Boyfriend Sherpa Blanket
Don't show this blanket to Charlotte unless you want to make her jealous! But for real this seriously soft South Park Butters Is My Boyfriend Sherpa Blanket is the perfect gift to keep you and your loved ones warm on a cold winter night. Available in Pink, White and Black, this design is fun for any South Park fan!
- You'll never need another blanket! This blanket is the perfect addition to your home, it looks good and is a nice companion on cool nights.
- Soft and smooth mink touch front with a tan sherpa back.
- Made Of: 100% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry for the longest life.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Leopold “Butters” Stotch is the boys' innocent little classmate. He is by far the most naive and good-natured of the 4th graders, and for this, he is often shit on. He’s also notorious for being grounded far more often than any other kid, often for circumstances beyond his own control. Despite his good nature, he isn't above joining in on bullying others.
For Butters’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters_Stotch