South Park Butters Different Standards Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt
Why is it so terrible for Butters to want a woman who takes care of herself and knows how to look good, who's got perfect skin and no splotches on her legs, and perfect everything? Is all of that really too much to ask? Wish that impossible-to-please friend of yours a Happy Valentine's Day this year with the South Park Butters Different Standards Crew Neck Sweatshirt available in Light Blue, Pink and Black and maybe they'll end up finding the perfect everything after all.
- Get cozy in this super-soft traditional crewneck sweatshirt!
- Fit: Comfy and casual fit
- Made of: 50% polyester / 50% cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
Leopold “Butters” Stotch is the boys' innocent little classmate. He is by far the most naive and good-natured of the 4th graders, and for this, he is often shit on. He’s also notorious for being grounded far more often than any other kid, often for circumstances beyond his own control. Despite his good nature, he isn't above joining in on bullying others.
For Butters’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Butters_Stotch