South Park Cartman Breaking My Balls 16oz Stainless Steel Thermal Travel Mug
Cyber Week is Here! Save 25% with code: CYBER at checkout!
From stem cell research deals with universities to trading calves with the FBI, no one exceeds at shady negotiations quite like Cartman. Whether you are on your morning commute or heading to class, this South Park Cartman Travel Mug lets you take Cartman’s classic negotiation phrase everywhere you go.
- Sip your favorite beverage and represent your favorite show with this stainless steel mug!
- Made of: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 16 oz
- Care: Hand wash recommended. Do not microwave.
- Additional Information: Lid features hinged carrying handle and spout seal. Insulated for hot or cold liquids.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman