South Park Logo All-Over Print Adult Hooded Sweatshirt
Featuring favorite South Park characters in a stacked design on the front of the hoodie and their smiling faces on the side sleeve, this South Park Hooded Sweatshirt will quickly become part of any fan’s favorite look. Whether you are lounging around the house watching a South Park marathon or hanging out with friends, we think Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, and Stan would approve of you wearing this cozy hoodie everywhere you go.
- This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
- Fit: Relaxed fit.
- Made Of: 70% polyester - 27% cotton - 3% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash cold - inside-out - on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: International Shipping Available
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman