South Park Towelie Smoking Velveteen Blanket
SALE! Save now while supplies last. Additional discounts do not apply.
Towelie knows everything about "native" medicine...if he could only remember it. From South Park marathons to relaxing nights in, Towelie fans will love cuddling up in this ultra-soft & plush South Park Towelie Velveteen Blanket.
- Size: 50 x 60 in
- Material: Velveteen fleece (100% Polyester)
- Care: Machine washable
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie