South Park Stan Red Rocket Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt
We’re milking the dog! Taught by the fifth graders, Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, and Stan learn the wonders of the red rocket. Take this iconic scene and the boys’ hilarious naiveté with you everywhere you go by adding this South Park Stan Red Rocket Unisex Short Sleeve T-Shirt to your NSFW wardrobe.
- You can't go wrong with a classic! This 100% cotton tee will soon become your new favorite shirt to where anywhere you go.
- Made of: 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This shirt features short set-in sleeves and a seamless rib knit collar.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh