South Park Stan Hoarding Problem Women's Tri-Blend Dolman T-Shirt
Stan isn't a hoarder, he is simply a strategic collector of broken toothbrushes, old sandwiches in baggies filled with maggots, and wadded up papers. Represent this hilarious scene from South Park in style by throwing on this South Park Stan Hoarding Problem Women's Dolman T-Shirt over your favorite pair of jeans, sweats, or leggings. Available in a variety of colors, this tee pairs perfectly with any look.
- This super soft and comfortable tri-blend tee is a must have!
- Fit: Loose throughout for a casual fit.
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: Rounded bottom hem that provides a flowy structure
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: International Shipping Available
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh