South Park Cartman Stay Six Feet Back Tie-Dye Hooded Sweatshirt
This South Park Cartman Stay Back Tie-Dye Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt lets you gently remind everyone to stay six feet away from you at all times. Featuring Cartman wielding a six-foot pole, this tie-dye sweatshirt is a hilarious addition to any essential outing outfit
- Made of: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Soft, Warm and Comfortable Tie Dye Hoodie: 8 oz. durable soft fabric, no-shrink premium cotton, double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves. Includes matching drawstring. Due to the unique hand-dyeing process, no two items are exactly alike, some variation should be expected.
- Care: Wash separately. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman