South Park Cartman Six Feet Back Women's Jersey Crop T-Shirt
This South Park Cartman Six Feet Back Women's Jersey Crop T-Shirt lets you gently remind everyone to stay six feet away at all times. Featuring Cartman wielding a six-foot pole, this South Park jersey crop t-shirt is a hilarious addition to any outfit.
- Made of: 50/50 combed ring-spun cotton/polyester
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
Additional Information: This cropped tee features a set-in ribbed neckband, double-needle stitching at sleeve & bottom hem, and a convenient tear-away label.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman