South Park Cartman & Kenny Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt
South Park Cartman & Kenny Crewneck Sweatshirt is the perfect look for the biggest Cartman and Kenny fans. From cozying into the couch to watch your favorite South Park episodes to going out on chilly days, this sweatshirt will quickly become your favorite go-to crew neck.
- This comfortable sweatshirt is perfect for life's everyday adventures!
- Fit: Relaxed Slim; item generally runs small; size up for a baggier fit.
- Made Of: 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman
Kenny McCormick is the poor member of the Four Boys. He almost always wears a hood that muffles his speech, rendering his inappropriate and/or vulgar language unintelligible. Kenny enjoys getting high, looking at Playboys and sniffing paint.
For Kenny’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kenny_McCormick