South Park Cartman Born with a Plastic Spoon Hooded Sweatshirt
Buy one, get one 25% off with code BOGO25 for a limited time. Exclusions apply.
Even though you weren’t born into a life of luxury with a plastic spoon in your mouth, you will feel absolutely regal in this comfortable South Park Cartman Born with a Plastic Spoon Hooded Sweatshirt. Showing off Cartman’s humble nature, this South Park Cartman hoodie shows that you, too, rose up through adversity.
- This is the perfect sweatshirt for going out or staying in!
- Made of: 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This sweatshirt features double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs, double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord, 1 x 1 rib with spandex, pouch pocket, and a convenient tear-away label. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease and tailored with air jet yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman