South Park No Kenny Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Oh my God, they killed — ah, well. You know the rest. Take Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and the spirit of Kenny with you everywhere you go by adding this South Park No Kenny Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt to your wardrobe. Comfy and available in multiple colors, this tee lets you represent South Park in style with each wear.
- You can't go wrong with a classic! This 100% cotton tee will soon become your new favorite shirt to where anywhere you go.
- Made of: 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This shirt features short set-in sleeves and a seamless rib knit collar.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Stanley Marsh has always been your comparatively average all-American fourth grader... who happens to live in one of the most fucked-up places on Earth. Whenever crazy things are happening in South Park, he and Kyle are there to provide the voice of reason and help resolve the problems, often with a comforting speech or at least some memorable highlights from Star Trek.
For Stan’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
Kenny McCormick is the poor member of the Four Boys. He almost always wears a hood that muffles his speech, rendering his inappropriate and/or vulgar language unintelligible. Kenny enjoys getting high, looking at Playboys and sniffing paint.
For Kenny’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kenny_McCormick