South Park Towelie Pool Float
- Whether you are hitting up the pool, beach, or lake, this South Park Towelie Pool Float is a must-have accessory for fans of Towelie.
- Float does not come with a pump.
- Dimensions: 25" x 76 1/2"
- Made of: PVC
- Ideal for ages 12 and up.
- Designed to hold 275 lbs.
- WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while device is in use. This is not a toy. Never allow diving or jumping onto or from this product.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie