South Park Towelie Smoking Sherpa Blanket
An expert budtender, Towelie knows everything about “native” medicine...if he could only remember it. From South Park marathons to relaxing nights in, Towelie fans will love cuddling up in this ultra-soft South Park Towelie Smoking Sherpa Blanket more than Towelie loves getting high
- You'll never need another blanket! This blanket is the perfect addition to your home, it looks good and is a nice companion on cool nights.
- Made Of: 100% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry for longest life.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Towelie was originally manufactured by Tynacorp, a sentient Smart Towel RG-400 designed to make people dry as needed - or, according to Tynacorp's enemies, to make them too dry. After discovering marijuana, he got high and sort of wandered off, and soon found himself in the town of South Park, where he eventually began trailing the boys, offering them towel advice. His relationship with the boys allowed Towelie to develop compassion before escaping at last.
For Towelie’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Towelie