South Park Cartman Bad Kitty Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt
NO, KITTY! IT’S MY POT PIE! Cartman’s kitty may not be the most well-behaved cat, but she has clawed her way into our hearts over the years. Represent your favorite feline in all of South Park by adding this hilarious South Park Cartman Bad Kitty Hooded Sweatshirt to your daily look. Comfy, colorful, and classic, this sweatshirt will quickly become your favorite hoodie of all time.
- Get cozy in this super-soft traditional hoodie!
- Fit: Comfy and casual fit
- Made of: 20% polyester / 80% cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman